Thursday, May 9, 2013

Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm

More informations about Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm


this product is the best selling Limar Helmets presently. Whenever you're searching for an original Limar Helmets, we recommend this product will be the good option.
Besides from its attractive pricing, Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm also comes with variety interesting features. This product of course will complements your living needs.



Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm




ASIN : B004UOOF1C
Category: Helmets
Brand: Limar
Rating : 4.7
Reviews : 6

Details of the item Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm


  • Road Design Monoshell with In-Mould Technology
  • Ideal for the Road Enthusiast
  • Twist dial Sizing System with quick release
  • 22 Air Vents with Bug Net
  • Washable Ergonomic Pads
  • Weight - Medium 200g / Large 230g


Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm Picture collection:


Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm




We have tried to present and spent a lot of time to givethe most beneficialoffer for you. If you have any doubts, you could find anything they think about Limar Adult Cycle Helmet - Silver, 50-57 cm.




Light, comfortable
I'm no pro when it comes to helmets but being in the medical field I'm way too aware of the health hazards of riding a bicycle without a helmet. I bought this model on Black Friday out of convenience but after reading the reviews and trying it out, I am more than convinced of my choice. Extremely comfortable, soft, light and easy to adjust. I can't tell you yet if I'll survive a crash, but the crash replacement guarantee offered by Limar is also a plus!


Light weight, good fit
The first thing that comes to mind is how light this helmet is -- that's because yesterday, getting all my gear ready to do a cycle between towns with my son (stuff strewn everywhere -- and no, not all of it mine!), I asked him if he had seen my cycle helmet. He said no. So I wasn't amused after looking for it for some minutes to find that I was wearing it. I'm a 58 cm head and manage to get a thin hat under it. It has a bug net. The rear tightening mechanism is large and tactile, though I don't see a use for the quick release button, as it's just as fast to dial. The adjustment is very good and I feel I get a good fit. As for the straps, like other helmets you still have to faff around for a while to get the straps adjusted right, but at least it's generally something you only do once in a major way. To my eyes, it's a good looking piece. I won't comment on the ventilation as that's personal and depends on the season -- plenty of holes, however. It's possible that this helmet sits...

No comments:

Post a Comment