Thursday, May 9, 2013

VIKING PRELUDE 16"LADIES TOWN AND COUNTRY BIKE(98%BUILT)

More details about VIKING PRELUDE 16"LADIES TOWN AND COUNTRY BIKE(98%BUILT)


this product is the most wanted Viking Hybrid Bikes in these days. Whenever you're wanted to buy good Viking Hybrid Bikes, then this product will be the good choice.
In addition to the affordability, VIKING PRELUDE 16"LADIES TOWN AND COUNTRY BIKE(98%BUILT) also features with so many interesting features. This product will completely complements your needs.






ASIN : B004P8RE1G
Category: Hybrid Bikes
Brand: Viking
Rating : 4.1
Reviews : 7

Details of the item VIKING PRELUDE 16"LADIES TOWN AND COUNTRY BIKE(98%BUILT)

?Frame - 16" Ladies Town and Country Hi-Tensile with a Low Step-Over Top Tube
?Fork - Hi-Tensile 700c with Ovalised Blades
?Gears - Shimano 7 Speed with a Shimano STI Gear Lever and a Shimano Freewheel
?Chainset - Single Chainset with a Full Chainguard
?Rims - Viking 700c Alloy Double Wall
?Hubs - Small Flange
?Tyres - 700c x 38 Black Trekking
?Brakes - Alloy "V" Type with Alloy Levers
?Handlebar - City Style Trekking
?Stem - Close-Up
?Saddle - Viking Brown Comfort Trekking Saddle with Chrome Seatpost
?Features - Brown Comfort Grips, Trekking Style Pedals, Kickstand, Full Chrome Plastic Mudguards, Rear Carrier, Front Basket


  • 16" Town and Country Ladies Frame with a Low Step Over Top Tube. Hi-Tensile 700c Fork with Ovalised Blades. Shimano 7 Speed with a Shimano STI Gear Lever and Shimano Freewheel
  • Single Chainset with a Full Chainguard. Viking 700C Alloy Rims. Small Flange Hubs
  • 700c x 38 All Black Trekking Tyres. Alloy 'V' Style Brakes with Alloy Levers. City Style Trekking Handlebar with Close-Up Stem
  • Viking Comfort Saddle with Chrome Seat Post. Comfort Grips. Trekking Style Pedals
  • Rear Carrier. Full Chromoplastic Mudguards. Kickstand. 2013 Prelude comes with wicker basket as per this photo!


VIKING PRELUDE 16"LADIES TOWN AND COUNTRY BIKE(98%BUILT) Photo collection:





We have tried to present and spent much of time to get the most profitable deal for you. In case that you have any doubts, you could see what they say about VIKING PRELUDE 16"LADIES TOWN AND COUNTRY BIKE(98%BUILT).




ladies country bicycle
Well in a bid to get fit, forthcoming marriage ,thought would purchase myself some new wheels, does not cost anything to run just leg power, I love this bicycle although it required both my son and my partner to put it together, well I am blonde, screw and nut missing from the mud guard but really looks lovely otherwise, I wanted something robust and the shopping basket on the front is great all in all I would recommed this, hopefully I can still remember how to ride a bicycle


Lovely bike
Let me start by saying I love this bike. It's good to look at, and good to ride. I don't encounter many hills on my everyday commute so I have yet to put the gears to the test, but there seem to be just enough to do the job. The basket is sturdy, and I managed to assemble the whole thing myself in an hour or so. And people keep giving me comments about how nice it looks. So, all in all, I am very positive about this bike.

Assembly wasn't difficult, although keeping a picture of the finished bike nearby was useful. The instructions go into great detail about things like the rear drive system (which is already assembled) but are vague and sometimes downright cryptic about the parts you have to install yourself. But, as I say, with a bit of common sense the assembly was straightforward. A spanner and allen keys are provided, but I would probably recommend using your own allen keys (5mm and 6mm) as the ones I got were cheaply made and therefore a) not quite the right size and...

No comments:

Post a Comment