Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cateye Commuter Computer - Black

Get cheap price Cateye Commuter Computer - Black


this product is one of the best Cateye Cycle Computers right now. In case that you're looking for good Cateye Cycle Computers, we suggest this product will be the real answer.
In addition to the affordability, Cateye Commuter Computer - Black is also equipped with variety exciting features. This product course will complement your needs.



Cateye Commuter Computer - Black




ASIN : B003I85H5E
Category: Cycle Computers
Brand: Cateye
Rating : 3.4
Reviews : 8

Details of the item Cateye Commuter Computer - Black

Energy Saving:Power Source: BatteryFunction:Distance Km:Km EditableDays KmLight Function: yesStart / Stop Function: yesSpeed Sensor Function:actual speed km/haverage speed km/hmax speed km/hTime Function:display in 12/24hr modestravel timetimeTemperature Gauge: yes


  • Function-Speed Sensor Function: actual speedkm/h
  • Function-Speed Sensor Function: average speedkm/h
  • Function-Speed Sensor Function: max speedkm/h
  • Function-Temperature Gauge: 1


Cateye Commuter Computer - Black Image gallery:


Cateye Commuter Computer - Black Cateye Commuter Computer - Black Cateye Commuter Computer - Black




We have try to present and spent a lot of time to givethe best discount for you. If you have any doubts, you could find what they think about Cateye Commuter Computer - Black.




Nice, but some bad design choice
Overall, I like the computer. The design is quite nice, numbers are easy to read, even the small ones at the bottom, and , as opposed to another reviewer, I quite like having a lot of information on the screen.
Set-up was a little bit painful with minimal instructions and very small fiddle buttons to push, but you don't have to do that often, so, fair enough.
I was looking specifically for a computer with temperature display and this fits the bill, and the measurement is correct. I thought that the bracket attachment was very sturdy, to a point where it's even quite difficult to remove it (but I prefer it this way). Having said that it seems that other people had a completely different experience with a loose bracket.
the ETA function is fun, but as a commuter, I don't really think I need that. I've been commuting on the same road for years and my journey time is fairly constant. I don't really need a computer to tell me what I already know...
The one thing that I...


cateye commute fragile
I bought the cateye commute one month ago and set the thing up - not too difficult, though fiddly. For a time it provided me with a lot of, one must admit, fairly useless but fascinating data (a notional computation of C02 savings and the temperature). All as described. Unfortunately, the system for attaching the computer to the handlebars, euphemistically or optimistically labelled 'the bracket', provides insufficient anchorage for any bicycle that has to traverse even modestly complicated terrain - in my case, cobblestones, not anything remotely challenging or rustically off-road. Consequently, the computer went flying several times, even though carefully clipped into the bracket. As I write this, I am contemplating the now useless LED monitor.
Don't buy until they solve this considerable design problem - or find a way of screwing the monitor to the bracket that the company itself hasn't seen fit to provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment