Thursday, May 9, 2013

Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red

More details about Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red


this product is the best Uvex Helmets at present. Whenever you're wanted to buy the best Uvex Helmets, we recommend this product is the real option.
Besides of the affordability, Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red is also equipped with many interesting features. This product will completely complements your life needs.



Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red




ASIN : B007QS5Z1S
Category: Helmets
Brand: Uvex
Rating : 5.0
Reviews : 1

View Details Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red


  • In-mould construction
  • 24 vents
  • Height adjustable IAS headring
  • FAS chinstrap system
  • Monomatic closure system
  • Integrated bug mesh
  • Forehead ventilation for optimal air circulation
  • Weighs 225g


Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red Picture gallery:


Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red




We have try to present and spent lots of time to givethe most favorable offer for you. Whenever you are still in doubt, you could see anything they think about Uvex Helmet I-VO 56-60 - Red.




Fantastic Light Weight Helmet At A Great Price
This is the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn, plus, it has great ventilation and is extremely light, about 250g with the peak attached, usually you would have to pay a lot more for a helmet at this weight. It looks great and the colour is very nice, my one is a lovely wine red with a very small dotted pattern underneath, which looks classy. It's also very well made and the adjustments are very good. The chin adjuster is not the usual quick-lock style buckle; it uses a "Monomatic" ratchet type strap set-up which slides in and out for adjustment. Once locked, you just press a button to release it, I quite like the set-up. The head adjustment strap adjusts by rotating a dial at the back of the helmet. The helmet also has full outer-shell protection, which covers the whole of the inner-foam protection layer. Many helmets don't have this and eventually the exposed part of the inner-foam becomes damaged through use. It is also fitted with a strong built-in bug mesh at the front. A...


No comments:

Post a Comment