Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125" DuraSkin Tyre

More informations about Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125" DuraSkin Tyre


this product is the most wanted Continental Tyres now. In case that you're looking for top rated Continental Tyres, then this product will be the best option.
Besides from affordable price, Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125" DuraSkin Tyre is also equipped with variety exciting features. This product will certainly answer your living necessities.



Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125




ASIN : B000O1LLIK
Category: Tyres
Brand: Continental
Rating : 4.5
Reviews : 4

View Details Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125" DuraSkin Tyre

GatorSkin tyre for ATBs High mileage fast rolling ATB road tyre DuraSkin polyamide mesh layer fabric sidewalls protect against cuts and abrasions Durable and resilient against punctures thanks to a Nylon / Kevlar breaker belt Offers outstanding grip in all weather conditions 26 inch wheels only- 28 - 559 ETRTO size - suitable for mountain bikes Weight: 350 grams


  • Stable
  • Hard wearing steady performer
  • Versatile and good value for money


Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125" DuraSkin Tyre Photo collection:


Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125




We have tried to present and spent a lot of time to get the most beneficialoffer for you. In case that you still in doubt, you may see what they think about Continental Ultra GatorSkin 26 x 1 .125" DuraSkin Tyre.




Really Fast Tyre
I already had some Continental HardShell tyres on my road bike which have proved good, and wanted to replace the old Schwalbe City Jet tyres on my MTB. I read reviews that said they roll really well and are awkward to fit, and that's true in part.
Bought 2 tyres - first was a nightmare to fit and I wasted two inner tubes before realised what I needed to do.
1. Get the right size inner tubes 26x1.25
2. Only use new inners, and do not inflate them, so you can push them up into the tyre and keep them away from the rim as you push them on with strong tyre levels.

Second tyre went on first time and only took 10 minutes start to finish.
The effort and results are worth it. Much faster for the same effort. Coasts down hills very fast. Good profile to tyre so feels secure when leaning round corners.
Looks and feels like a new bike for a small price.


Great tyres
My daily commute takes me through a park and I picked up punctures more than once a month. I thought it was just the norm considering the route. When the rear tyre needed replacing I took the option to do both. In the last 12 months I've only had two punctures one of which I rode through a lot of glass. These tyres have great grip and I run them at 120psi. The only warning I'd give is tread is minimal so in the dry they're great, but in the wet they can be a little skitish in the corners.... so I suppose the answer would be to slow down or run them at 80-90psi...

No comments:

Post a Comment